Saturday, August 13, 2011

Twinkee



This treat is just in time for hot days. As of this writing, it is literally rainy season here in my country but it can be quite hot on an ordinary days. Having this delight is a sure way to cool you down. Twinkee is a pile of  vanilla sundae with bitter-sweet thick chocolate ripple and loads of toppings of your choice. I ordered my Twinkee for P25.00 on a blue cup with Cookies and Cream as toppings.



I did have countless of Vanilla Sundaes before at Ministop, but this Twinkee, as they call it, is a reinvention of the traditional vanilla sundae mixed with sweet toppings. Every scoop promises a gratifying experience. The vanilla sundae itself is creamy and not so sweet and the cookie bits, well, it's kinda hard to tell if it's a cookie crumb. I scooped every bit's of my cup in less than 10 minutes without caring much on describing what I ate.  I just relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure of eating it just like first time five year old would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment